We will be working with one of our carrier partners to perform planned network maintenance on our Spacebridge & Cloud Data Messaging products on June 1st, beginning at 07:00 UTC. This maintenance work is necessary for preventative security upgrades and overall network operation.
This maintenance will impact our Spacebridge functionality and inbound Cloud Data Messages. We expect these services to be unavailable for a period of up to 60 minutes. Devices that are not utilizing Spacebridge or the Cloud Data Messaging products will not experience any downtime.
During the planned maintenance window, customers will be able to:
* Access the Hologram Dashboard
* Activate, Deactivate, pause and unpause SIMs
* Connect and authenticate on the network
* Send and receive SMS messages
* Send and receive data from devices not connected to Spacebridge
During the planned maintenance window, customers should avoid:
* Performing critical maintenance operations on devices
* Any operations or activities that require our Spacebridge or Cloud Data Messages product
Customers that utilize the affected products for general connectivity operations should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
for special instructions as those services will be unavailable during the maintenance window.
The Hologram engineering and support teams will be standing by during the maintenance window, and we thank you for your understanding. Please reach out to email@example.com
with questions, concerns or comments ahead of this scheduled maintenance.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with the very best service.